5.08.2016

Pleats and Pleats


Have been searching for a white pleated skirt and finally, I got my hands on this lovely skirt from American Apparel. Personally, I think the brand itself aimed for teenagers and, perhaps, young adults in their early 20s with petite figure. I'm not petite that's why, honestly, the fitting is a bit funny on me. I usually wear small but with this brand, I'm between small and medium. Of course, I picked size medium since it's better to wear it slightly bigger than smaller, right? 


Put the size aside, I think the skirt is nice. I love the clean white color very much, the fabric is comfortable and the sewing is clean and tidy too. I styled the skirt with grey crop-top that I got from Topshop, a printed backpack and my new favourite sneakers from Alexander Mcqueen.


Skirt - American Apparel // Top - Topshop // Bag - The Editor's Market // Shoes - Alexander McQueen


2 comments: