12.01.2015

BURO Concept Store & Coffee, Bali


During my last trip to Bali, I went to Buro Café which is located on the 2nd floor of Livingstone Café & Bakery, Seminyak. The café is not like any other cafe. Buro merged the idea of a coffee shop, working space and concept store to create a unique hang out place. The place is spacious and cozy, which makes it a great place for working and meeting clients. Buro also offers a range of clothing, accessories, shoes, artworks from local brands for their customers to shop. 


Elegant and stylish are the keywords to describe the café. I simply love the combination of clean white and natural woods together. Furthermore, the place has enough windows for its natural lighting inside the café which makes it a good place to take pictures or even outfit pictures. 


Top - Sportsgirl // Shorts & Outer - Tokyo // Nano Bag - Céline // Shoes - New Balance // CDC Bracelet - Hermès



See what I meant about the lighting? I think it's really nice and this is also one of the reasons why many Instagrammers visit this place.




15 comments:

  1. cute cafe ! will deff go there next month ! xx thanks for coming to my blog ;) I've already followed your blog. follow back ? let's keep in touch ! xx
    also follow my instagram : @mariaistella
    will follow you back ASAP ;)

    xx stella

    www.mariaistella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back. Keep in touch!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Love the concept, clean and metro. great casual style dear

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/11/the-urban-zalora-indonesia.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. the place looks cozy and chill <33
    btw you look so cute hereee ;;)

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice place <3 def gg to be one of my 'to go' list in bali!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. hei i love your blog and the cafeso awe!!
    i want us to stay keep in touch dear.I already follow yours. would you mind to follow mine?

    xoxo, Sylvi Gautama
    www.sylvisayshello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! thanks. I'm glad that you like it ;)
      Followed you back. Keep in touch xx

      Delete
  6. Such a cute cafe and i love your outfit! <3

    Join my giveaway (INDONESIAN ONLY ) | CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

    x,
    soniatahirmakeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shots, love your simple yet chic outfit too!
    followed your blog btw, hope you follow back :)
    would you like to follow each other on insta too? mine's @evansbrenda

    xx
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a good place and you are so pretty!! <3

    -xoxo,
    C E L L I A

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post, that place is lovely!
    Would you be interested in following each other? Let me know and I'll follow you asap.

    WalkingFreckle
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love it! Have a nice day, sweetie!
    Party dresses by Nazz Collection on my last post HERE!

    •♥• Mary María Style •♥•

    ReplyDelete