6.09.2015

Sunny Side


It was one sunny day when I took this outfit photos. However, that does not keep me from wearing a beanie and turtle neck top. Being slightly playful, I was wearing skirt dungaree over my black turtle neck top with yellow colour as the highlight colour in this outfit. I have been wearing my Kenzo sneakers a lot lately. Besides that the shoes are really comfy, the colour makes it easier to match with my clothes. Sometimes I miss wearing my black and white converse though!


Beanie - Stylenanda // Skirt Dungaree - Asos // Turtle Neck top - H&M // Shoes - Kenzo // Watch - G-shock // Bracelet - Alexander McQueen

Photographed by Gabijelly

11 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!!! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, love the colors :)

    http://christynate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dungaree. The length is just so perfect.

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love this denim piece, it is perfect! <3
    S cute girl :)

    Emma
    www.emmacristy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are simply amazing.
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    Beataba.blogspot.com ❃

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are simply amazing.
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    Beataba.blogspot.com ❃

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute color of beaniee and watch :3

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything you wear, so chic especially your beanie :)


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete