6.29.2015

Carousel


Took my time off to explore new places in my hometown, Surabaya, which is the second biggest city in Indonesia. I went to Surabaya Night Carnival that had open not too long ago. The place is bigger that I had expected to be and has a lot of rides too. Since I'm going to a theme park, I decided to wear something more fun and a bit sporty. I was wearing white lace crop top paired with daisy print skirt to give it a girly look. Red Givenchy's envelope bag for a pop of colour and Kenzo sneaker for the sporty look. Sneakers are the best if you are in for a long walk because they are really comfy. 




Crop Top - Topshop // Skirt - Bought in Japan // Envelope bag - Givenchy // Shoes - Kenzo




Photographed by State Photography
Check their portfolio here.

10 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous photos !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shoes and have a fun!

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/06/up-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love the top and the skirt. You look amazing!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!! And you look super pretty as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing quality of pictures! What camera/lens do you use?

    Cheers,
    Archiperago

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea for pictures and your outfit is fabulous! Lovely top!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty! I love the background and your crop top, so chic!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit! :))

    check out my blog + follow too?
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Jess ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohmyGod!! love your style so edgy and fun

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete