I have been having slip on sneakers fever lately, and I keep wanting to get another pair even though I just bought one. I think slip-ons are comfortable to wear for daily activity, and the best part about them is that they are very versatile to mix and match with your clothes and look very stylish. Here are some of the slip on sneakers that I have been drooling over:
1. Giuseppe Zanotti - Tusk Tassel Slippers
2. Chiara Ferragni - Metal Eye Slippers
3. Givenchy - Bambi Skater Sneakers
4. Givenchy - Floral Print Sneakers
5. Kenzo - 'Tiger' Espadrilles
6. Giuseppe Zanotti - Slip On Trainers
Last but not least
7. Céline - Pony hair sneakers ( Most wanted and sold out everywhere)
So, which one is your favourite?
A sneak peek to my future outfit post wearing my new Givenchy's Slip on sneakers. Stay Tuned!