12.12.2012

Last But Not Least


So after dressing up as Lady Spikes and a rocker on The Rottweiler Club, last but not least, I put on some vintage look. This time, I'm going with a simpler look with much less accessories compared to my last two posts. So, which look do you think that suits me best?
 Also, these are the last photos taken by Sharon Angelia. She's one talented photographer huh? But don't worry because I will collaborate with her again :)



Shirts - Vintage Shop
Bowler Hat - The Editor's Market
Rings - Random
99 Tie Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

13 comments:

  1. simple & gorgeous!
    lovin the emerald green color of the shirt<3

    www.bourbonribbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos and looks!
    would u like to follow each other? tell me if u would :)

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos :)

    would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look more girly here but this look also suits you well. I'm following your blog now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. an outfit i'd wear <3 major love

    x http://fayrareveries.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful.
    i following you now :)
    onward,
    Jururekamphoto

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog
    followed you..
    follow me back?

    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh! Love your green top<3 Just found out your blog, nice blog;) Mind to follow each other?

    xoxo
    Eka Theresia♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! Not sure if that's what you were aiming for but there is something really festive about this look, probably because of the emerald green - love it!

    - Mai

    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl! I love your style, definitely reminds me a little bit of mine because I love spikes and toughening up girly pieces. If you could show some love back I'd appreciate it! xx

    www.lamechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello, i love your style!
    Check out my blog please

    http://dreamofpinklilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete